The Philippine English as a Second Language Journal is indexed in the Asian Education Index, Cabells, Social Science Research Network, Summons Serial Solution Index by Proquest, Google Scholar, EBSCO, Ulrich’s Web and NewJour.
Volume 1. 2008.
1. Foreword. Dr. Paul Robertson
2. Mango, Carlo. Reading Strategy, Amount of Writing, Metacognition, Metamemory, and Apprehension as Predictors of English Written Proficiency
3. Xiaoying Wang. Three Ways to Motivate Chinese Students in EFL Listening Classes
4. Nguyen Thi Mai Hoa. Developing EFL learners’ intercultural communicative competence: A gap tobe filled?
5. Foss, Patrick, Carney, Nathaniel, McDonald, Kurtis and Rooks, Matthew. Project-Based Learning Activities for Short-Term Intensive English Programs
6. Mynard, Jo. A blog as a Tool for Reflection for English
7. Ellis, Rod. Educational Settings and Second Language Learning
8. Asian EFL Journal TESOL Certificate