The Philippine ESL Journal is an academic refereed publication which aims at providing online access to all those involved in the research, teaching and learning of EFL | ESL theories, methodologies and approaches.
Topics we will be covering, interalia include:-
- Second Language acquisition and learning inside ESL zone.
- The teaching, learning and testing of English as a Foreign Language (EFL) within ESL zone.
- Language teaching and testing in the Philippines
- The application of existing, developing and past language teaching methodologies to EFL | ESL learning.
- Intercultural/inter-regional studies involving English and other languages that have contact with English in ESL/EFL settings
- Bilingualism and multilingualism